miércoles, 9 de julio de 2008

My House..


I like big house's but not extremaly beacause could be scared. I like a house with a big windows to can see all of the nature and deep breath air.


I want a big room with a confortable bed to can see a lot of movies and eating a lot too. My kitchen has to have all the utensils needed to do whatever I want. I like to have a room specially for a library to read confortable and relaxed.


My bathroom has to have big mirrors, towels and specially a heater.

My living room and dining room have to be complete with her dining table and her sofa.

I want too a pool and a mini-park in my house to having fun with my children.


That's all.. But the most important thing is be happy with your family and work hard to make your dreams come true.

No hay comentarios: